Saturday, March 2, 2013

Countdown to Rock History

This is it!!!  March is a very important month for Joe, his management team, band and fans. And as a fan, I'm nervous with anticipation. I don't want to miss out on one news feed leading up to March 26. I can't wait to read fan's posts on Facebook or Forum, to see their photos or to watch their raw video footage (if in fact video is allowed this time around).

Despite Joe having never before achieved one radio hit (out of over 150 singles), these four one-off gigs in London on March 26, 27, 28, and 30 are (for me) "greatest hits" performances. You can read the official press release here.

I'm sure Mountain Time will be performed, so I thought I would include this masterpiece here, just to get you in the BonaMood!

You can follow these events and Joe by clicking on any one of the pages I've listed in the sidebar of Joe Bonamassa UpDate.

If you ever have a question, feel free to contact me too. Please stay tuned for more.

Yours in music,
DebFromMaine

No comments:

Post a Comment